Re: Atril documentation problems

On 02/28/2019 06:48 AM, Alexander V. Makartsev wrote:
On 28.02.2019 17:25, Richard Owlett wrote:
On 02/27/2019 02:51 PM, Alexander V. Makartsev wrote:
On 27.02.2019 22:56, Richard Owlett wrote:
I've tried the Atril man page and F1 from inside Atril.
I've tried a DuckDuckGo search with unsatisfactory results.

I have two problems using the "find" command.

1. When the keyword is found, it is highlighted(sic) in a page green foreground color. Is there any way to chose a more visible indicator?

2. The find searches from the _beginning_ of the document.
   Is there any way to force it to begin searches at a specific page?

Is there any document that would have answered these questions.

Is there a Debian package to read a PDF using a visible means of highlighting the target text and capable of starting the search on any page of the document?

TIA

I like to use "evince".

It has the same pale green highlight.
This setting is coming from your desktop environment theme. I use custom-colored theme called "Adapta-Nokto-Eta" (package is called "adapta-gtk-theme") and it makes color for search highlights in evince look gray-blue-ish, which accomplishes the goals for me to be non-distracting and serve its purpose as highlight.

I don't know how to approach my problem.

My desktop is MATE. I believe the display manager is lightdm.

I used Synaptic to look for "adapta-gtk-theme" without success
[my sources.list contains
 "deb http://deb.debian.org/debian/ stretch main contrib"]

Suggestions?