Label multimeanings : doc bug?

Ref: This stackexchange post:
https://unix.stackexchange.com/q/503241/323121

Context: Theres this guy who's really struggling with disk partitioning LVM etc concepts.  That point is not directly relevant to this question.

My answer on that post tries to clarify that 'label' can mean 3 things at least;
and that just in the context of disks, partitions etc. Quite confusing!!

My question: In his parted output he has

Error: /dev/mapper/lubuntu--vg-home: unrecognised disk label

In which sense is this 'label' used??

Is it the Open/Free-BSD sense? Or the partition label sense?

And if the first should it not be (something like) partition table?