Re: Claws mail -buster- doesn't quote text on Reply.....

	Received from Patrick on Sun, 24 Feb 2019 07:48:13 -0800 Re:
	Claws mail -buster- doesn't quote text on Reply.....

>  	Hello,
>
> 	Using Claws-Mail in Buster and finding when replying, the text
> 	of the message is not quoted in the reply. Also doesn't
> 	include the quoted text when dropping the menu that says
>
> When replying with highlighted text, it does not come up when click on
> "Reply" or "Reply with quote".
>
> Looked through Configuration > Preferences no end. Can't find what
> should be enabled to make it work there. Maybe looking for the
> wrong wording?
>
> Googled to see if I could find something about a bug in Claws-Mail,
> maybe asked the wrong way because I found nothing.
>
> Anyone have an idea?

>Well, you ARE using Buster.  It's still alpha, so expect problems.
>Other than that, in Configuration -> Preferences, Compose -> Writing ->
>Replying, see if "Reply will quote by default" is checked.

Yes, I do realise I am using Buster, and good to know that it is not a
bug. I usually use testing and know the disclaimer.

Thank you for your reply and "Reply will quote by default" is checked.

Also the latest upgrade has been installed.

Just thought I may have missed something in the Preferences for some
reason, because I don't know everything. In fact know very little after
all these years of using testing. [sigh]

Thank you again for your reply.

Be well,
Charlie

	East Gippsland Wildlife Rehabilitators Inc..
                     http://www.egwildlife.com.au/

--
	Registered Linux User:- 329524

	The robbed that smiles steals something from the thief.
	---Othello

	Debian GNU/Linux - Magic indeed.