Claws mail -buster- doesn't quote text on Reply.....

	Through my keyboard:

 	Hello,

	Using Claws-Mail in Buster and finding when replying, the text
	of the message is not quoted in the reply. Also doesn't include
	the quoted text when dropping the menu that says "Reply with
	quote".

When replying with highlighted text, it does not come up when click on
"Reply" or "Reply with quote".

Looked through Configuration > Preferences no end. Can't find what
should be enabled to make it work there. Maybe looking for the
wrong wording?

Googled to see if I could find something about a bug in Claws-Mail,
maybe asked the wrong way because I found nothing.

Anyone have an idea?

TIA

Be well,
Charlie

	East Gippsland Wildlife Rehabilitators Inc..
                     http://www.egwildlife.com.au/

--
	Registered Linux User:- 329524

	If you want something you never had, you have to do something
	you’ve never done. ---Thomas Jefferson

	Debian GNU/Linux - Magic indeed.