Re: Your Password Reset Link from CorrLinks

	Hi.

On Thu, Feb 21, 2019 at 02:30:48AM -0500, Gene Heskett wrote:
> On Thursday 21 February 2019 01:14:03 Web@corrlinks.com wrote:
>
> > To reset your password, please click the link below.  This link will
> > expire in 24 hours.
> >
> > <dumb spammer link was here>
>
> Whats worse is that my isp is rightfully rejecting some of this bs as
> spam, but I get the threatening msgs from the debian server, threatening
> to unsuscribe me for the bounces.

You do not bounce to the list - [1]. Yes, even if it's spam.
They will excommunicate you if you insist on bouncing to the list.

If you want to notify listmaster team about spam, you should bounce to [2].

> debian shoulda rejected it in the first place.

And you can help this by reporting an offending e-mail as spam, see [1].

Reco

[1] https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/ListMaster/FAQ
[2] mailto:listmaster@lists.debian.org