Re: Your Password Reset Link from CorrLinks

On Thursday 21 February 2019 01:14:03 Web@corrlinks.com wrote:

> To reset your password, please click the link below.  This link will
> expire in 24 hours.
>
> https://www.corrlinks.com/R.aspx?c=d04a199a-bd92-42c9-8654-5384a255da0
>6

Whats worse is that my isp is rightfully rejecting some of this bs as
spam, but I get the threatening msgs from the debian server, threatening
to unsuscribe me for the bounces. debian shoulda rejected it in the
first place.

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)