Re: Looking for advise to replacy Pan newsreader

On Sun, 17 Feb 2019 17:30:48 +0100
Siard <shiems146@kpnplanet.nl> wrote:

> Patrick Bartek:
> > Juan R. de Silva:
> > > Patrick Bartek:
> > >
> > > And may I ask you what do you use to follow this very maillist?
> >
> > Claws-mail.  I don't follow it on NNTP as some do.  All you have to do
> > to recieve the list via email is subscribe.
>
> Your headers, however, indicate that you follow it through newsgroup
> gmane.linux.debian.user.

No. Use gmail IMAP'd.  Receive emails directly from Debian mail list
server.  I don't even have NNTP set up anywhere on this system.  Or
even enabled on claws-mail.

How are you receiving your Debian mail list emails?  If you're getting
them from a NNTP newsgroup service, I would expect the headers to be
newsgroup related.