Re: Windows 10 & Debian 9: Win 10 not updating

On 1/31/2019 2:02 PM, Tom Browder wrote:
Problem: Neither Win 10 OS has been able to successfully update since
about last April. I have tried all the things I have found in an
Internet search, including making sure the Win partition is marked
boot-able, and downloading and running the Win 10 trouble shooter--all
to no avail.

I should have asked here first, but at last I'm here.

Has anyone had the same problem (no Win 10 updates) with dual-bootable Debian 9?

It's not a userside problem...

https://tech.slashdot.org/story/19/01/31/1921211/many-windows-10-users-unable-to-connect-to-windows-update-service