Re: cups "Filter failed" | filter rastertopdf stops with status 1 | local printing works; remote printing not

On Monday, January 28, 2019 12:08:35 PM rhkramer@gmail.com wrote:
> Ahh, ok, sorry, it looks like I lied

I guess I should clarify, I should know better than to make statements like
that on a mail list (but, it does say "it  looks like I lied" ;-)

I mean, if I want to run for president -- oh, wait... ;-)

To clarify, it was a mis-statement, with two causes:

   1. My default search engine has been DDG for several months (maybe almost a
year now), but I don't remember / think about that -- I just think of it as
"googling".

   2.  Even if I did remember / think about it, I use "google" as a generic
name for online searching (repeating what I said above).