Re: Stop insulting users

On Friday 18 January 2019 13:20:59 Dominik George wrote:

> >The OP posted to each and every user PLUS the list. That is a huge no
> >no. Consider yourself advised that us old timers don't go for that
> > and never have. Ric
+1 from another old timer.  And at 84 & as of last week part bionic, Ric
is right as rain.

> I never saw a mail where they did that. Plonk.

I got at least 4 such to me and to the list. If Ric hadn't beat me to it,
I was about to write another procmail recipe.  Might yet if the OP that
started this doesn't desist with spamming all the list members plus
posting to the list.

it                                                                                                                                                     .

The guy may have had a legit question if one can read thru the haze of a
language translator and make sense of it, the translator unfortunately
did not leave any sense in the statements. So I never did figure out
what the OP was wanting.

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)