Stop insulting users (was: Re: APT candidate does not match package on Debian repo)

Den 16. januar 2019 23:43:04 CET, skrev Ric Moore <wayward4now@gmail.com>:
>On 1/16/19 5:04 AM, plataleas plataleas wrote:
>> Indeed the mirror was not updated correctly. Sorry for that.
>
>PLEASE stop spamming me and the entire list, who you have CC'd to
>everyone personally. Jerk

Please get yourself removed from Debian lists instead of insulting users with legitimate threads, using false claims of misbehaviour.

formorer, please consider sending a warning to Ric Moore, or better, just remove them.

-nik