zoneminder in experimental

[copying debian-user that you do not get the same questions multiple times, if
others have the same question]

Hi Dimitry,

I just saw you manage an incredible amount of Debian packages:

https://qa.debian.org/developer.php?email=onlyjob%40debian.org

Many thanks for that. While looking through the list, I discovered brainparty,
which I did not know before.

I am using zoneminder here in stretch. I saw you uploaded several new versions
1.32.x to experimental. I am just wondering if you intend to upload a new
version to sid before the release of buster or do the versions 1.32.x have
severe limitations over the version 1.30.4 which is currently in sid and
buster?

Many thanks
Rainer

--