Re: kernel regression from stable to testing (acpi lid / EEEpc 1215p)

Il 09/01/19 00:07, Michael Lange ha scritto:

Just because it is old does not necessarily mean that no one bothers.

Sorry, that's not what I meant: I wanted to say the kernel is so old that it probably doesn't really matter if it is the debian or the upstream version I am using. That is, whatever patches Debian might have added back then have gone mainline for the most part.

Andrea.