Re: Multitasking, through Multiple Text Windows

On Sat, Jan 5, 2019 at 2:04 PM Felix Miata <mrmazda@earthlink.net> wrote:
Kenneth Parker composed on 2019-01-05 09:33 (UTC-0500):
> Looks like SystemD may  *NOT*   be spawning the 6 Text Login Screens, like
> the SysV Init Package did?

> What gives?

On demand gettys are a systemd [mis]feature. I don't like waiting on them either.
The following or something derived from it might include your salvation:

Your response got me to test one more thing (after my Devuan test):  Multiple systems.

So I tried reproducing this on my Laptop, and it works!

The difference is, that I don't wait, with the Laptop, though I do with the Desktop computer.

So consider this on Hold, pending further testing on my part.

Kenneth Parker