Re: Upgrade Problem

Stephen P. Molnar composed on 2019-01-03 15:39 (UTC-0500):

> root@AbNormal:/home/comp# df -hl
> Filesystem      Size  Used Avail Use% Mounted on
> /dev/sda1        23G   23G     0 100% /

As others have noted, this is your root if not entire problem.

du -h on Stretch host fi965 here:
/dev/sda25      5.4G  3.5G  1.7G  69% /
After apt autoclean
/dev/sda25      5.4G  2.7G  2.5G  52% /

Your / is more than 4.2 times the size of mine.

Your /var/cache/apt/archives/ might contain more than 10 times the rest of /
combined, most of which are probably packages used by Jessie, obsolete now
that you're on Stretch. Were it here I'd just navigate to /var/cache/apt/archives
in administrator mode and delete either all of it, or everything older than
the date you performed your dist-upgrade. Of course, apt can free cache space
too. ;)

Felix Miata  ***  http://fm.no-ip.com/