Re: OT high-power radio broadcasting (was Re: red SATA cable corruption)

Well it should be obvious to all that the "Upper Class Twit Of The
Year" is not confined to the British Isles. True, it's a different
variety than here, look at Trumpf. And here they have ocean liners
rather than Aston-Martins. Yet there is no genetic diversity among
them across borders.
By the way I saw an absolutely brand-spanking-new Rolls Royce here
(Chicago) over the weekend. They are incredibly ugly. A sort of cross
between the new Dodge Chargers and a llama. Why must our upper-class
rulers have no lower limit? Yours too, FYI. And it was made over
there.....