Re: OT high-power radio broadcasting (was Re: red SATA cable corruption)

Brian -
Are you British?
Reading your reply was like reading a Monty Python script. If such existed.
This is almost too embarrassing to explain to you Brian, but the
contact point would be the DIY ethic,
wouldn't it be, My Main Man Brian?
Homemade Linux, homemade radios, homemade beer: 3 peas in a pod.
We just didn't get to the beer part yet......