Re: (OT) Top Posting (was Re: Gimp Babl too old)

On Fri, Sep 14, 2018 at 6:17 AM, Kenneth Parker <sea7kenp@gmail.com> wrote:
> Seriously, how do others of you deal with navigating this Debian List on
> Android, while being a "Good Netizen"?

Personally I don't. A phone is a horrible tool for composing texts and
is nowhere near a replacement for a computer. Using an inferior tool
is no excuse to inconvenience others. My pet peeve here is when people
try to use the Stack Exchange app or whatever, and excuse the lousy
formatting on "I'm on the phone", but thanks for pointing out another
one: gmail top posting! It's bad enough in an an actual browser on a
real computer...

I loathe the "appification" of everything these days, dumbing down
everything to the lowest lousiest common denominator for people who
can only point and click with their thumbs.

(I was about to write </rant> but I will never stop ranting about this!)