(OT) Top Posting (was Re: Gimp Babl too old)

On Thu, Sep 13, 2018 at 10:07 PM Ric Moore <wayward4now@gmail.com> wrote:

<snip>

Same reason some people top post. They just ignore the conventions.

I have a special issue:  Using Gmail on a Phone or Tablet (I have both).  I have yet to find a Straightforward way to Snip lots of lines, using the Android App.  Also, Gmail "hides" the lines from the prior responses in the Thread, making it  *WAY*  too easy to Top Post. (You have to touch a link to see them).

So, since I "feel your Pain", I generally save my Debian Responses for, when I get home with, either my Debian 9 Laptop, my Ubuntu 16.04 Laptop (to be upgraded to Debian 9 in the next month), or the Chromebook I am typing on now.

Seriously, how do others of you deal with navigating this Debian List on Android, while being a "Good Netizen"?

Thank you and best regards,

Kenneth Parker, Computer Consultant