Re: ext2 for /boot ???

I've had root / and /boot on same partition ext4 with other directories, except /var, /home, /srv so system will boot even if those directories fill up. As most data will be at same disks (separated using MD in mirrors), failing both disks at same time will break the system any way. Some solution is to use super durable separate disk, storage for /boot that have low capacity (several GB) which will not fail. But this is not mition critical so I'm ok with ext4 and all on same partition.