Re: mailing list vs "the futur"

On Sat, 1 Sep 2018, Gene Heskett wrote:

It prevents the deletion of emails that the same login client, on a different box setup for imap, from losing their email corpus.

This sounds like "I'm from the government. I'm here to help you not harm yourself."

It's just more dumbing down to the lowest common denominator Gene, and it means less freedom of choice for the glue-enabled in order to spare the others their daily ration of embarrassment.

That's my story and I may, or may not, stick to it.

--
But at least let us have no more nonsense about defending liberty against Fascism. If liberty means anything at all it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.
                      Orwell (see http://bit.ly/2MSWhoB)