Debian on new hardware: ASUS UX430U notebook PC

Greetings.

I have successfully installed debian (buster) on my ASUS UX430U and have been using it for around one month without any severe problems. There are however, some minor issues, that I would like to share with the community. (This notebook does not appear on debian's supported hardware list and can be - almost everything works out of the box after some minor tweaks!).

Question: Is this information wanted? If so, how do I proceed to add this information to the debian "supported hardware" set? How do I maintain this information as possible fixes to some minor problems are found?

SOrry if the answer is obvious and I missed something.   :-)
Thanks!

Best,
   Toby