Re: set default print options on printer

On Sat 10 Mar 2018 at 23:01:29 +0000, Brian wrote:

> You said
>
>  > Unfortunately testing is still stuck at qt 5.9...
>
> You did not say "I am using testing....". You also did not pick up on
> the disparity between our observations on what the print dialog shows.
> Presumably you thought I was using the same distribution as you.
>
> >                                                    there are lots of wikis.
> > Did you mean a Debian one, a KDE one, a CUPS one or a Tea4cups one? Even
> > within each subject there are often multiple wikis.
>
> This is a Debian list, Debians's wiki is the obvious first place to
> look. If I had meant a wiki other than the Debian one I would have said.
> Besides, "tea4cups" is sufficient as a key term to get the correct page
> as the first hit. As I said - initiative.

I've got over this now. :) and would rather not detract from producing
an acceptable solution to the problem.

The issue of having an Advanced tab for changing a user's PageSize is
neither here nor there because it can be done with lpoptions on stretch.
On unstable and testing the situation is that A4 rules, ok!

https://forum.kde.org/viewtopic.php?f=251&t=109723

--
Brian.