Problems with KDE in Debian Stretch

Hi all!

Some time ago I started to experience some problems in KDE. In a random
way, when I'm using any application like Firefox, Chromium or
Thunderbird, the window starts blinking incessantly and becomes
unusable. When that happens I have no choice but to close the
application and reopen it.

This also usually happens with minimized applications. The name starts
blinking in the lower bar and only stops when I click on that minimized
application. It is a somewhat annoying behavior.

This did not happen to me with Debian Jessie always using the same
hardware: a Thinkpad T530.

About five days ago, after researching the Internet, I tried adding this
configuration in Xorg:

---------------------------
viper@orion:~$ cat /usr/share/X11/xorg.conf.d/20-intel.conf
Section "Device"
   Identifier  "Intel Graphics"
   Driver      "intel"
   #Option      "AccelMethod"  "sna"
   Option      "TearFree"    "true"
   Option      "DRI"    "3"
EndSection
---------------------------

Then I rebooted the notebook and it seemed like that had solved the
problem. But yesterday I had this problem with Chromium and today I had
it several times with Firefox while watching some videos.

It's kind of annoying because I have to close the application and open
it again.

I would like to know if anyone had this problem and was able to solve it
in some way. If you have resolved it definitively, I would appreciate if
you could share the used solution.

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,
Daniel