Re: set default print options on printer

On 2018-03-08, Brian <ad44@cityscape.co.uk> wrote:

> Okular uses the default size setting in the PPD if nothing else overrides
> it. If it is offering A4, it is being informed of the "correct" size by
> something.

I was considering '/etc/papersize' as a possible culprit. I'm not sure
how the contents of that file (as well as the PAPERSIZE environment
variable, if it exists) articulates with CUPS' lpoptions and the default
size setting in PPD.

curty@einstein:~$ paperconf
a4

That's what I want (reflecting the contents of /etc/papersize here).

--
Bah, the latest news, the latest news is not the last.
Samuel Beckett