Re: Multifunction (printer + scanner) recommendation?

On Wednesday, March 07, 2018 07:07:20 AM Dan Purgert wrote:
> Kamil Jońca wrote:
> Good luck there.  Brother, HP, everyone that makes quality hardware has
> a binary driver.
>
> > - no bigger than ~ (H x D x W) 308 mm x 363 mm x 437 mm [3]
>
> That's a bit on the small side, but you could probably find something.

+1--your size limititations make it rather tough.

Bbut I'll mention that I'm partial to Canon, and now that they've come out
with the line of printers that you can refill on board ink tanks, I wish I
hadn't bought something else recently.  The one disappointment I see with
those Canon printers (there are two that I'm aware of) is that they can'd do
auto duplex printing.