Re: BT dongle Q

On Friday, March 02, 2018 08:19:54 PM Gene Heskett wrote:
> 2; They don't supply the dongle since they assume everyone has a $500
> smartphone.

Not picking on you, Gene, but I hope no one is buying $500 smartphones (even
though I know they do).  The last 3 I've bought (1 for myself, 1 for my son, 1
as a spare) cost me about $50 each, and I'm not aware of missing any
significant functionality.

The first 2 (VSN V.45) run Android 4.4.  The newer one (Blu Studio G) runs
Android 6.0 (bought when I had trouble getting FreedomPop running on my phone
in parallel with T-Mobile, but turned out not to be needed but I would have
incurred a $35 restocking fee at Best Buy.)

(All 3 are dual SIM machines.)