Re: BT dongle Q

On Fri, 02 Mar 2018, Gene Heskett wrote:
> I have an old bt dongle that is apparently paired with a now non-existent
> A7 device.
>
> What is the command (I think I have all the tools installed) that will
> unpair it so that I can at least scan for a fitbit BTLE device 6" away?

You should be able to pair BT dongles with multiple devices. I suspect
that your issue might be lack of support for BTLE from an old dongle.

But just in case:

bluetoothctl;
devices
remove 12:34:56:78:9A:BC
exit

should do the trick, where the hex bits match the device that you want
to remove. [You can also pair and scan from bluetoothctl as well.]

--
Don Armstrong                      https://www.donarmstrong.com

Who is thinking this?
I am.