Re: After upgrade jessie -> stretch : munin/perl

Hello,

I remembered that I installed a nicer theme a good while ago. This seems
to have messed up some templates. So I apt-get purged munin, deleted the
rest of /etc in /etc/munin and re-installed munin.

This left me with a 404 in www.the-grue.de/munin :(

I learned that the apache configuration of munin is now included in the
package. So I adjusted the settings in /etc/apache:

./conf-enabled/munin.conf
./conf.d/munin

Now I have a working www.the-grue.de/munin again :)
But: With this config, /all/ of my sites show munin as well :( like:

www.maennerchor-kirchseeon.de/munin

This doesn't belong there. What is the best (most forward compatible)
way to fix this?

--
Markus Grunwald
http://www.the-grue.de/~markus/markus_grunwald.gpg