Re: After upgrade jessie -> stretch : php problems

Hello,

first of all check the installed / activate modules in you php
environment. that means and "php -i" on cli can have other results than
run phpinfo() via browser / apache2 or fastcgi if used.

Are the relevant modules active ?
Have you try to reload / restart your http / (fastcgi if used) server?

I had also trouble with php 5.6 and php 7.0 modules installed at same
time but don't know the details anymore.

can you connect to your mysql server via cli?
I remember that a php site show error "missmatch module version" but
there where a permission problem while connection to db.

Best regards,
Basti