Re: In Testing: gkrellm <-> digikam (libsensors5 <-> libsensors4)

On Fri, 28 Dec 2018 18:16:18 +0100
Jürgen Köhler <juergen@koehler-ks.de> wrote:

> I have a little "problem" in testing with gkrellm last updated since:
> a conflict between gkrellm and digikam

Not sure how far testing is behind unstable, but there has been a
serious problem in the sensors area of unstable for a couple of weeks. I
haven't been able to resolve it manually, but presumably it will be
fixed soon, for some value of 'soon'. Qt5 has just got into the same
sort of muddle, but orders of magnitude larger...

--
Joe