Re: You removed Weboob package over pollitical reasons?Whole Internet laughs at you

On Wed, Dec 26, 2018 at 04:47:41PM +0000, Curt wrote:
> On 2018-12-26, <tomas@tuxteam.de> <tomas@tuxteam.de> wrote:

[...]

> > Please, don't feed the trolls.

[...]

> Yeah.
>
> The problem with weboob is it's not clever or funny even in the
> provinces; there's no wordplay or rhyme or reason to the naming scheme;
> it's fucking stupid, is what it is, and doesn't even qualify as "beauf."
>
> I'm surprised that young Frenchies are involved in this.

One might agree or disagree with the decision. That's fine. But posting
a rant on debian-user *twice* and mentioning completely unrelated systemd
is most definitely trolling behaviour.

If anyone has issues, the package's issue tracker and its mailing list
are the places to do something about it. Venting of on debian-user just
inconveniences 3k subscribers for nothing.

At least I think so.

Cheers
-- tomás