Re: Running lighttpd as different user: /run/lighttpd still gets created with www-data user and group

Hello Sven,

thanks for your immediate reply! I did not have opportunity to see if it works, but I would be very astonished if it wouldn't! It seems like a perfect fit. Interesting, I did not not about this part of systemd before.

Thanks again and best regards,
Manuel