Re: Time Domain Reflectometer (was Re: internet outages)

On Monday 24 December 2018 12:29:53 rhkramer@gmail.com wrote:

> On Monday, December 24, 2018 08:39:18 AM Gene Heskett wrote:
> > >
> > > Doesn't freeDOS support USB? I know they recommend booting off a
> > > USB drive.
> > >
> > > There's a commercial DOS driver, DOSUSB, but it's very expensive.
> >
> > I'll have to check that FreeDOS out. Unforch this old Asus board
> > won't boot from usb.
>
> There is (are?) dos emulator(s?) for Linux -- do any of those support
> a usb port?

No clue, thats another round tuit I've misslaid someplace. And ATM. I
have 2 milling machines broken and am having to buy a third to fix the
1st one. But the ball screw I need to fix the 2nd one seems to be made
from pure unobtainium, an 8mm by 500mm. The best I can do is only 130mm
long. :(

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)