Re: Setting up a chroot on a Jessie system to compile a program using sid

Hi,

On Fri, Dec 07, 2018 at 10:36:43PM -0500, rhkramer@gmail.com wrote:
> One of the partitions I could free up is 16 GB, the other is 54 GB -- I'd
> rather free up and use the smaller one, but I'm wondering if that will be big
> enough?

I would be amazed if 16GB wasn't enough. All you'll be doing is the
equivalent of a very minimal Debian install. Of course it depends
how much space the actual application that you want to run needs.
schroot will make things a bit simpler for you:

    https://wiki.debian.org/Schroot

Cheers,
Andy