Re: How do I report a bug to Debian? ... as ReportBug has bugs.

Howard writes:
> The URL for the Debian Bug project apparently isn't working or has
> changed.  I've found two links that are not working.  The first one is
> here in ReportBug, where the blue link for "Homepage of reportbug
> project" is broken.  (The yellow tool tip shows the bad URL being
> tried).

You must mean reportbug-ng.  Reportbug is working fine but it isn't
graphical.  Reportbug-ng also seems to work here, but I don't know what
you mean by the "blue link".

Your attempt to insert the stuff from Synaptic failed.

--
John Hasler
jhasler@newsguy.com