Re: Package install history - logs etc ?

On 12/03/2018 05:02 AM, Steve Kemp wrote:
I'm trying to review the history of installing packages on this system.
All my installs are done Synaptic or apt-get.
I want to review the time order of installs to jog my memory on an
unrelated issue.
Is there anywhere else I should look?

   Take a look at /var/log/dpkg.log* too.

Steve

It appears to match the content I already found.
I may be vaguely remembering something that's not associated with my current setup.
Thank you.