certbot options

In /lib/systemd/system/certbot.service

The line to start certbot is:

ExecStart=/usr/bin/certbot -q renew

If I modify this file by hand:

ExecStart=/usr/bin/certbot -q --pre-hook /usr/local/bin/certbot-prehook.sh renew

The next time certbot is updated by apt, this file gets overwritten and my change goes away.

Could someone please tell me the proper place to modify certbot’s default arg list or is there some systemctl command I should be doing instead of modifying this file directly?  Or.... is this a bug and apt-get should warn me before overwriting this file on update?