Re: Looking for a "friendly" e-mail service

On 18-11-26 09:37:21, Mark Neidorff wrote:
If you know of an e-mail service that allows me POP3 and SMTP connections would you please post it in a reply.

I recommend and use https://www.migadu.com/

They do have a webmail but they focus mainly on providing a simple email service. They have good docs on getting DNS set up, and a pretty simple management interface for handling accounts etc.

Been with them for 1 year now and I'm very happy with it.