Re: keyboard configuration issue

*Whoops!* The mangled one that's working is *BUSTER*, not Stretch.
Just realized that as I ran another "apt-get update". That's comparing
apples and oranges in that case with respect to 1 1/2 to ~2-year-old
Buster's keyboard working while shiny new Stretch's is being a tiny
bit flaky. Sorry about that. :)