Re: keyboard configuration issue

On Wed, Nov 21, 2018 at 12:05:51PM +0100, redmood wrote:
> Hello,

[...]

> Now, when I power on my computer, I have to type the decrypt
> password in bepo as well as my log in password,

Good.

>                                                 but once logged in,
> the layout is still set back to the azerty layout.

At this point your desktop environment has taken over. Perhaps it has
a life of its own and is ignoring the system's default setting (note
that this still might make sense, since perhaps different users on
the same system may want different keyboard layouts).

> How can I force the layout to stay consistent once logged in my user
> account ?

What desktop environment are you using?

Cheers
-- tomás