Re: glibc_2.27-8 build fails on Butcher (testing)

On Tue, Nov 20, 2018 at 03:47:44PM +0900, Tetsuji Rai wrote:

> I want to stick to debuild because it looks like a standard.   I am
> recompiling with the logs.

Suit yourself.  Just be advised that debuild is 'standard' because it
happens to be present and slightly more convenient than building
packages correctly (i.e., in a clean build environment).

> I will report the logs (compressed) later.
> So far error are given to only stdout.  I used
>
> debuild -b -uc -us > ~/glibc-stdout.log 2> ~/glibc-stderr.log &

That will make it difficult to correlate outputs and errors.  Better
would be:

debuild -b -uc -us > ~/glibc.log 2>&1

Regards,

-Roberto