Re: that other OS

On 11/16/2018 11:32 AM, mick crane wrote:

I use windows I'm not ashamed to say that.
I noticed tho that there is a new message
"Windows is a service..."
This is that thing where they want people to pay a monthly fee to use the OS, like adobe apparently did with their photo suite.
Just saying, prepare for stampede of ex windows users.

Are they going to send an "upgrade" that will stop Windows from working if you don't subscribe?

I almost never use Windows, altho the text reader program that I have used for years on Windows is far superior to anything available for Linux.

--doug