Re: Help me Linux

On 2018-10-31, Reco <recoverym4n@enotuniq.net> wrote:
> 	Hi.
>
> On Wed, Oct 31, 2018 at 01:30:12PM +0000, Curt wrote:

>> >   you were ripped off if you paid for that and the
>> > institution which gave you that degree should be
>> > discredited.
>> >

>> Are you familiar with the chemical properties of lemon juice and the
>> latter's eventual interactions with CCTV technology when applied to the
>> facial epidermis?
>
> Hereby politely requesting translation to plain English.

I thought maybe songbird was an alias for McArthur Wheeler* and that I
could kind of flush him out with a pointed question.

*Failed bank robber and inspiration for the Dunning–Kruger effect (which
would normally have been called the McArthur Wheeler effect if Dunning
and Kruger hadn't suffered from it (i.e. the effect) themselves.

--
When you have fever you are heavy and light, you are small and swollen, you
climb endlessly a ladder which turns like a wheel.