Re: Help me Linux

On 10/30/18 9:16 AM, Will Mengarini wrote:
I TRIED TO INSTALL DEBIAN MANY TIMES BUT FAILED BADLY.  I NEVER USED DEBIAN.
I believe whoever reading this mail is far more knowledgeable and
experienced than me and having good knowledge of Linux.  Please help me!

First, the entire notion of an email list is to have a searchable problem which leads to a "SOLVED" resolution. Your subject line needs to be relevant to your problem for others after you to find it. Otherwise every plea for "Help me!" demands that you personally only benefit for the help given. Learn how to ask for help.
https://unix.stackexchange.com/help/how-to-ask
...otherwise you are wasting the list resources. Ric

http://linuxcounter.net/user/44256.html