Re: Help me Linux

> I TRIED TO INSTALL DEBIAN MANY TIMES BUT FAILED BADLY.  I NEVER USED DEBIAN.
> I believe whoever reading this mail is far more knowledgeable and
> experienced than me and having good knowledge of Linux.  Please help me!

Studying <http://www.catb.org/esr/faqs/smart-questions.html> will
help you interact more effectively here.  A translation into Hindi
is at <http://kntuniversity.org/how-to-ask-questions-the-smart-way/>.

> [...] there is no any alternative available in Linux
> for Corel draw [or] video editing software.

I wonder whether some of the problems you use those applications
to solve could be solved instead by coding Python scripts.  At
first the change in strategy would feel cognitively disruptive,
but eventually should become more powerful; compare switching from
composing a GUI layout with a visual tool to using Tkinter.pack().

We might have more specific ideas if we saw some examples
of the problems you use those applications to solve.

> [...] I can contribute 2 hours daily [...]

That should be enough for steady significant progress.

Full quote for reference:
* P M <xpresguru@gmail.com> [18-10/30=Tu 13:47 +0530]: