Re: i386 version for chrome

On Mon 29 Oct 2018 at 16:11:01 -0400, Gene Heskett wrote:

> On Monday 29 October 2018 11:05:32 Michael Stone wrote:
>
> > On Mon, Oct 29, 2018 at 10:45:50AM -0400, Gene Heskett wrote:
> > >Is it a separate bug to fuss about the near total lack of meaning to
> > > the man pages for ip and its children.
> >
> > Assuming you have no substantive suggestions, it's not a bug report at
> > all, it's just complaining.
>
> Hmmf.  If I could make an educated suggestion, but I've not got a clue as
> to how it is supposed to work, those pages aren't a how-to, so I'd be
> pinning the tail on the donkey just as if I was blindfolded. But this
> isn't a party.
>
> If printed on Northern's TP stock, then they might be good for something.
>
> So how does one lodge a complaint that might actually be acted on?

You don't want to do that. Complaints get filed in /dev/null by Linux
Central. Now - if you completely rewrote the man page you complain
about, the rewrite could be considered. Baited breath and all that.

> You've read here, and have noted that they have not been defended by
> anyone, and a couple posts have agreed with my assessment.

The documentation issue is a sideshow to distract from your destruction
of a sane stretch network setup.

--
Brian.