Re: i386 version for chrome

On Monday 29 October 2018 11:05:32 Michael Stone wrote:

> On Mon, Oct 29, 2018 at 10:45:50AM -0400, Gene Heskett wrote:
> >Is it a separate bug to fuss about the near total lack of meaning to
> > the man pages for ip and its children.
>
> Assuming you have no substantive suggestions, it's not a bug report at
> all, it's just complaining.

Hmmf.  If I could make an educated suggestion, but I've not got a clue as
to how it is supposed to work, those pages aren't a how-to, so I'd be
pinning the tail on the donkey just as if I was blindfolded. But this
isn't a party.

If printed on Northern's TP stock, then they might be good for something.

So how does one lodge a complaint that might actually be acted on?

You've read here, and have noted that they have not been defended by
anyone, and a couple posts have agreed with my assessment.

Sigh...

--
Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)