Re: nftables howto?

On 2018-10-28, Kamil Jońca <kjonca@poczta.onet.pl> wrote:

> Recent upgrade surprised me with iptables->nftables migration.
> I understand I should prepare to migrate, but I cannot found
> comprehensive documentation of nftables.
> For example:
>
> In my ipsec updown script I have something like:
> iptables -I INPUT -i ${PLUTO_INTERFACE}  -m policy --dir in  --pol ipsec --reqid  $PLUTO_REQID   -j ipsec-in-${PLUTO_REQID}
>
> Where can I read how to translate it to nftables? (especially --reqid)
>
> Or how can I write updown script which insert some rules when client
> connects, and "purge" them on disconnect?
> KJ

I found this rather rapidly:

https://wiki.nftables.org/wiki-nftables/index.php/Moving_from_iptables_to_nftables

I don't if it addresses your specific issue, but good luck anyhow.

--
"Now she understood that Anna could not have been in lilac, and that her charm
was just that she always stood out against her attire, that her dress could