Re: firefox palemoon waterfox baselisk problem, not on chromium

	Hi.

On Sat, Oct 20, 2018 at 02:16:57AM +0200, arne wrote:
> By-passed my proxies, did not help.
>
> Those sites all load OK in Chromium, but I do not like this browser.
>
> Strange thing, when I retry 2-80 times the pages get loaded.
>
> I use Tab Mix Plus Mozilla add-on to reload every 2 seconds until the
> pages load.
>

> In short:
> Secure Connection Failed
>
> Any ideas what can be the solution?

A better question would be - what's the actual problem.
'Secure Connection Failed' can refer to many things, such as
certificate/domain mismatch, certificate expiration, wrong TLS protocol
version etc.
Any Modern Browser™ hides these details from you, so Firefox (for
instance) itself is hardly suited for the troubleshooting.

So I propose this for starters:

openssl s_client -connect www.google.com:443

Reco